Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flower in the Window

I am really annoyed with myself for judging the Netherlands so harshly. Very uncool of me. But now that I've been to more of the country and seen more vibes of people, I see that my it was just my immediate surrounding that wasn't suiting my sensibilities.

Leiden (where I spent the last 1.5 years) is quite a wealthy like city of the Netherlands.
And with most very-wealthy places, a tad bit snobby (and slightly grumpy to me).

And then I get angry when people do that for India.
Make generalizations when their vision is so small.
When my vision was so small.

Shame on me :)
Ah well.

Finally visited the flowers at Keukenhof:

No comments:

The irony of the relationship between technology and idleness

One of the purposes of everyday technology (mobiles, laptops, etc.) is to make us more efficient. But we rarely use our 'freed up&...