Monday, November 24, 2003

and it never occurs to you to take him seriously

i read that on nash-es site
it was real sweet
i don't know if he wrote it

in yet another phase in my life
today i decided i want to do nothing
it's just that after all those dreams i find myself not willing to work towards any of them

not nothing nothing
but something nothing
like my quiz job
it's something
but it means nothing to me

did i tell you i'm leaving my quiz job in jan?

i also felt like becoming the prime minister of india today
just to be the change
but i wouldn't want to work towards that either

ah well
fuck it.

No comments:

The irony of the relationship between technology and idleness

One of the purposes of everyday technology (mobiles, laptops, etc.) is to make us more efficient. But we rarely use our 'freed up&...