Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Silent Revolution

over the last few years, i've seen more and more of my friends really following their gut and making a new society. a more spirited one.

this post is simply a tribute to this silent revolution.
you are my super stars, today's dreamers:




my wish for the world right now is community living. think about village communities and all they had to offer. think with few words and more feeling. think of the possibilities and think of what we're doing by closing our possibilities.

i've done it. closed possibilities by shutting myself in cubicles, behind money, behind relationships, behind religion. and now i'm doing something else. i'm thinking about slowing down. i'm thinking about opening up.

come, let's take a journey through history together. and i don't mean the last 2000 years. i mean the last 14 billion years. let's swim in it like ferns. come, let's open our universe.

over the next few months, i'm going to try and use this blog as a platform to translate my thoughts into words and share the past, present, and future.

love and peace,
jaya, universe opener

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaya u r the one who made me believe in my dreams and made me realise that reality is what we make of our dreams. I still have a long way to go...but remember u at every step in ny own silent subconscious way.

Jaya said...

we'll get there aki :)

The irony of the relationship between technology and idleness

One of the purposes of everyday technology (mobiles, laptops, etc.) is to make us more efficient. But we rarely use our 'freed up&...