Thursday, September 17, 2009

How the fuck can I miss you, when I have this?

Clare, I just wish I could come up with something as incredible as you just did. I love you so much, thank you for making me feel like I matter, like anything matters. Because of you I finally know what its like to feel that I mean enough to someone to make a lasting impression on their life. I didn’t know people could be so understanding and so influential before you and it gives me hope for everyone else. I know I’ve said it all a million times, but it just feels so good to think that maybe there is a point to all of this. My point is to make a point for those who want it, to help you make your point. You make me feel the best I ever have and quite possibly ever will. If everyone was as open as you, we wouldn’t have nearly as many problems and maybe everyone could have at least one person to give it all to. I wish that people had someone like you to go to, as you said, to feel the amazement I do when I have that chance. You mean the world to me and I don’t think I can describe how much I love you and love being with you. No matter where we travel; no matter what twists and turns and decisions we make, whether they be amazing, terrible, easy, difficult, right, wrong, ugly, beautiful, life-shattering, or a complete restoration; no matter the path we chose for our entire lives; I know I will never forget you, I will never stop loving you, and I will forever remember the way you changed my entire life. I love you, I can’t wait to see you, and you are in my mind, always and forever.
Love,
Justin

(via rock.too.fast.for.love)

No comments:

The irony of the relationship between technology and idleness

One of the purposes of everyday technology (mobiles, laptops, etc.) is to make us more efficient. But we rarely use our 'freed up&...