Friday, June 12, 2009

I would have liked to say

I never like to say goodbye. But there is a wind behind every one of us that takes us through our lives. We never see it, we can’t command it, we don’t even know its purpose. I would have stayed among you longer, but that wind is taking me away.

I will miss it here. And I will miss you. But I’m content that the power that propels me does so with superior
knowledge as to what is for the best, and that is my faith. I would like to come down now among you and say goodbye, and wish you peaceful hearts and loving hearts.

Goodbye. I’ll stop by.

~From Doubt, The Movie

No comments:

The irony of the relationship between technology and idleness

One of the purposes of everyday technology (mobiles, laptops, etc.) is to make us more efficient. But we rarely use our 'freed up&...