Tuesday, November 16, 2004

i'm waiting for superman

My deartest Jaya,

Days and hence months have passed since the last time me I saw you. But that is not important, rangoli, on the other hand, is. This festive season will never pass without us walking down those toiled on coloful, asymmetrical designs. Stealing curd from your lunch plate..indelible. And the fact that forever we will share more than those breezy walks in BPT. Your my unsubstitutable, 'soully' cool kid I think I'll ever know.

As for me I really want to meet superman, so much so that my fligths of fancy have crossed all bounds. I live in my head, where all the voices talk at once and there are many friends. He walks besides me, he chose where to put the coffee table just yesterday and yes we both brush our teeth together. I had planned to introduce the two of you in Dec. but he can't make it.

Azermi & superman

2 comments:

slew said...

pretty. pretty.

athiran said...

seems like i've started liking the superman now.

The irony of the relationship between technology and idleness

One of the purposes of everyday technology (mobiles, laptops, etc.) is to make us more efficient. But we rarely use our 'freed up&...